How to transfer images in to WhatsApp history

Olafs Krauklis

Mar 19, 2019
Visit site
Hello, I did instal whatsapp business and by mistake I transferred some image documents from regular whatasapp to whatsapp business. Now that whatsapp business have been deleted and my images from there on my computers hard drive is there a way to transport them back to regular whatsapp? When use whatspp in chats I see thumbnails of these images but cant download them or use them. Is there a way to move them from my PC hard drive to my whatsapp so I can use these images there and they are fully usable in chat history?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I did instal whatsapp business and by mistake I transferred some image documents from regular whatasapp to whatsapp business. Now that whatsapp business have been deleted and my images from there on my computers hard drive is there a way to transport them back to regular whatsapp? When use whatspp in chats I see thumbnails of these images but cant download them or use them. Is there a way to move them from my PC hard drive to my whatsapp so I can use these images there and they are fully usable in chat history?

Where did you transfer them from in to WhatsApp Business to start with? Are the images still available from that source?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss