HP Elite X3 - Hardware Revision Number

dbx3

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys, does anyone know what the difference is between R-SS and R-DS when it comes to the HP Elite x3 Hardware? This is found in "About" under Settings.
Thanks for your help.

D.

dbx3

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Hey Nate, both phones have the dual insert thing on the side of the phone for 2 SIMs, 2 phone and message tiles each and also the 2nd SIM icon on the top left. Good idea though.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Hey Nate, both phones have the dual insert thing on the side of the phone for 2 SIMs, 2 phone and message tiles each and also the 2nd SIM icon on the top left. Good idea though.
You own both?

I think it partly has something to do with the region variant info. The ds and ss honestly i thought defined the sim count but now I'm not sure what it means at all. I think it was discussed though in the threads a while back....

dbx3

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Sorry for the delayed reply Nate. Yeah had both for a while .. Part of a trial I was participating. Ill reach out for HP to get some clarification on this. The preproduction model i owned a while back was DS and I when I got the production model it was SS. Now I got a new production model and its DS again. Always assumed the DS was pre-production but i clearly was wrong. Ill let you know when I get a reply on this. Have a good one Nate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa