HP Elite X3 Windows Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Item Description: HP Elite X3. No scratches or dings anywhere. Always cased and screen protector. Has the latest Fast Insider WM 10 OS. All HP updates have been done. Runs great and very stable.

Price:$295.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:Unlocked; presently being used on Cricket.

Condition: Fine

Includes: HP case, Charger block, charge/data cable, glass screen protector and QI wireless charger.

Item Location: Chandler, AZ

Shipping Details: *USPS Priority to lower 48 states.

Payment Options: PayPal gift or ad 4% for fees.

Additional Info: Moving on to Android for necessary work apps. AT Bat and Ballpark app specifically.

Photos: ** See below.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
That's a very attractive price, you should have a buyer very soon. Good luck.

Sent from my Acer Liquid Jade Primo on mTalk

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Tempting.

Do you work for MLB?

I'm retired and work in the Ticket Office for the Arizona Diamondbacks. Most online tickets are now sent to your smartphone via the At Bat app and the Ball Park app. I'm constantly having to show people how to use the apps to get their tickets online and how to have them scanned at the gate.

I can honestly say that if you enjoy what you do, you will never work a day in your life. I'm having a ball and getting paid for it.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm retired and work in the Ticket Office for the Arizona Diamondbacks. Most online tickets are now sent to your smartphone via the At Bat app and the Ball Park app. I'm constantly having to show people how to use the apps to get their tickets online and how to have them scanned at the gate.

I can honestly say that if you enjoy what you do, you will never work a day in your life. I'm having a ball and getting paid for it.

Nice shellacking the D-Backs just gave the Dodgers. Miami boy J.D. Martinez went off!!

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Nice shellacking the D-Backs just gave the Dodgers. Miami boy J.D. Martinez went off!!

Sad part is he is a rental. I don't think we can afford to pay what he will command as a free agent. I have seen two 4 homer games; Joe Adcock with the Braves and last night. Get more kick out of that than seeing a no hitter.

Any day the Dodgers loose is a good day to be alive.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Any day the Dodgers loose is a good day to be alive.

Agreed!

This might not be a big deal to someone like you, but I felt very privileged to be able to be at Yankee Stadium on Saturday (September 2, 2017) for the game against the Red Sox. I'm not a huge fan of either team, but I do like me some baseball!

A friend and I just took the day Saturday and were tourists in New York City. We included Yankee Stadium in our plans. We have a 2.5 hour drive to NYC, so we're not too far away.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Bump...
The Elite X3 is the only phone I'd really trust out here in AZ's mostly extreme weather. But it's also good anywhere else around the world. IP67 and ML-STD 810G protection go a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon