HTC Arrive Windows 7 Phone

Mike at hotmail

Sep 10, 2022
Visit site
Hi,
I wasn't sure where to go to ask this question since I don't know who owns the rights to the HTC Arrive Windows 7 Phone. Apparently Google bought out HTC but the phone has windows on it. Anywho, I wanted to ask if there is a way i could change the operating system to a really light form of linux such as crunchbang++ or, dare say, put a customized Android ROM on it and how exactly would i be able to do this?

I started out thinking that the phone would make a great little music player dedicated to just doing that or even a little portable pc with slide out keyboard. I'm unable to install any other apps like firefox and I use crunchbang++ on my laptop and it doesn't recognize the phone when i connect it so i'm not sure how to get my music collection onto the phone. I have 1675 mp3's and flac's. In my whole collection I have terabytes but the songs i picked for usage right now is 1675 songs. i was thinking i could get the music on the phone by uploading to my onedrive account and then downloading to my windows phone but i don't think it will work with internet explorer.

Besides using as a paperweight or as a reminder technology is fleeting, what can i do with my old HTC Arrive Windows 7 Phone? Thanks for any and all suggestions!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss