HTC M8 Windows internal memory has a needed photo on it.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hey guys, I recently took pictures of asking my groomsmen to be in my wedding. One picture was left on my old htc m8 windows phone and it was doing a weird boot loop thing. I tried to system restore to save the phone and never got it to work until today. It fired up using an external powering system but I cannot scan the phones internal memory to locate the lost picture. Does anyone have some insight? Most programs scan only SD cards or android/mac devices.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I recently took pictures of asking my groomsmen to be in my wedding. One picture was left on my old htc m8 windows phone and it was doing a weird boot loop thing. I tried to system restore to save the phone and never got it to work until today. It fired up using an external powering system but I cannot scan the phones internal memory to locate the lost picture. Does anyone have some insight? Most programs scan only SD cards or android/mac devices.

1.) Did you check to see if the photos are backed up to your OneDrive account?
2.) Have you tried hooking the phone up to your PC to see if you can see the photos file from the file explorer (unlikely)

bigtimmay33

Sep 18, 2017
Visit site
sorry had to create an acccount now, I do not believe I had one drive on my phone, and I did try to connect my hone to see if it had the pictures but it went through with the system restore even during the boot loop.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
sorry had to create an acccount now, I do not believe I had one drive on my phone, and I did try to connect my hone to see if it had the pictures but it went through with the system restore even during the boot loop.

Check OneDrive anyway. You set up a Microsoft account when you were setting your phone up. There's a pretty good chance that the setting to back up photos was automatically on.

Go to www.onedrive.com and log in to check.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FraJa