Hurry!! Band App Sunset Version

Ron Simpson

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way I can contact Microsoft to have them create a Sunset Version of the Band App? I don't need the Dashboard or HealthVault, but I would like to continue using my Band 2 with my 950XL and PCs. The change would be to store my data on my OneDrive, without Dashboard or HealthVault. If I could get my hands on the code, I would change it to run in this more limited manner and put it out on the Store. Microsoft has created a Sunset version with MS Money in the past and it just keep running and running with no Microsoft support. It would be great if they could do this with the Band App.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way I can contact Microsoft to have them create a Sunset Version of the Band App? I don't need the Dashboard or HealthVault, but I would like to continue using my Band 2 with my 950XL and PCs. The change would be to store my data on my OneDrive, without Dashboard or HealthVault. If I could get my hands on the code, I would change it to run in this more limited manner and put it out on the Store. Microsoft has created a Sunset version with MS Money in the past and it just keep running and running with no Microsoft support. It would be great if they could do this with the Band App.

Sorry Ron, but MS don't care. I had a Band and Band 2 and was on a Windows Phone until last year. I moved on, and you should too. There are plenty of other products out there now that are better than the Band 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo