I am not able to view/loading photos properly, what can I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am not able to view/loading photos properly.

Photos from my camera,whatsapp which i have downloaded or taken are not able to view,For example if the select photo,which is in minimize state it will look like one pic if i open that same pic it is showing original pic.why it is showing like that,i have more that 1500 pic,most of them are showing repartedly after deleting some old pic also.can you pls help me in this

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: I am not able to view/loading photos properly.

Photos from my camera,whatsapp which i have downloaded or taken are not able to view,For example if the select photo,which is in minimize state it will look like one pic if i open that same pic it is showing original pic.why it is showing like that,i have more that 1500 pic,most of them are showing repartedly after deleting some old pic also.can you pls help me in this

do you onedrive camera roll backup enabled? Even if you delete the photo, what you're seeing is the onedrive copy of the photo

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlizaForbes