I hate the idea of an all-digital Xbox Series X, but if it gets one thing right, it'll still be a winner

Roscojim

Feb 22, 2018
Visit site
WHY the ****** white? All I want is a black one with 2TB internal, and I'd like to know why the hell they haven't released a 4TB expansion yet. They stuck us with this proprietary **** while people can stick 4TB in their PS5s.
I agree. All of my home theater equipment is black. Why in the heck would I want white?? It's ugly!!

Roscojim

Feb 22, 2018
Visit site
Physical media is important. I have a movie collection, and having the physical media means that it can't be taken or censored. Please support physical media!!

NoLifeDGenerate

May 7, 2023
www.mentallyirregular.com
Physical media is important. I have a movie collection, and having the physical media means that it can't be taken or censored. Please support physical media!!

Movies on disc make sense. I have a couple thousand. Games on disc no longer make sense. Half of them don't even work without the fucking servers, and they all have patches, content updates, and DLC. Games don't belong on disc anymore. Optical was terrible for them anyway. I still remember all the scratched, garbage discs people were trying to resell in the 360 era.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria