If I add Facebook Account, will it download all the photos to the phone?

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I've been wondering, if I add my Facebook account, what will happen to the Photos section in my phone? Will it download all the photos and made it available on my phone?

Last edited:

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
As already mentioned, the pictures will come available as previews, but they wont be fully downloaded. I believe even if you open them, it won't save it (rather temporarily stream it) unless you specifically choose to save it to phone.

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
No, photos will be downloaded "on demand" :)
Great, thanks for the information :D

As already mentioned, the pictures will come available as previews, but they wont be fully downloaded. I believe even if you open them, it won't save it (rather temporarily stream it) unless you specifically choose to save it to phone.
That's what I'm afraid of, if it will download all the photos on my phone. As there are lots of photos on Facebook.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
That's what I'm afraid of, if it will download all the photos on my phone. As there are lots of photos on Facebook.
Don't worry about that. You are just accessing Facebook albums from your Pictures Hub, the pictures themselves are on Facebook servers unless you manually save them to your phone album.

Zenite

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
How do I delete all FB profile photos for people from my phone. They got copied when I tried FB integration about year ago?

I don't need face photos for my contacts.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
How do I delete all FB profile photos for people from my phone. They got copied when I tried FB integration about year ago?

I don't need face photos for my contacts.
Sounds like your contacts are still linked to their corresponding Facebook info. Open up one of the contacts that has a Facebook picture, tap Edit, then scroll down. You'll probably see a Windows Live entry and a Facebook entry. Delete the Facebook entry.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like your contacts are still linked to their corresponding Facebook info. Open up one of the contacts that has a Facebook picture, tap Edit, then scroll down. You'll probably see a Windows Live entry and a Facebook entry. Delete the Facebook entry.

If his Facebook account is still linked to the phone the only way to delete them is to remove the person from his friendlist on the site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb