IOS vs Android

Darion1

Sep 12, 2021
Visit site
Is Microsoft more friendly to android than ios? Or is it just the environment... If so can we share our experience? I am using pixel 5 except for battery send to be a good phone use Microsoft launcher and use most Microsoft services and seems to be OK. The only widget that works on and off is Waze. I also have an iPhone from work. It's hard to do Siri interference but the end-user experience is pretty good.

As of my experience in the smartphone industry, I prefer Android because we can do a lot of customization in Android and make a lot of changes in our Android device's User Interface

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Is Microsoft more friendly to android than ios? Or is it just the environment... If so can we share our experience? I am using pixel 5 except for battery send to be a good phone use Microsoft launcher and use most Microsoft services and seems to be OK. The only widget that works on and off is Waze. I also have an iPhone from work. It's hard to do Siri interference but the end-user experience is pretty good.

As of my experience in the smartphone industry, I prefer Android because we can do a lot of customization in Android and make a lot of changes in our Android device's User Interface

Customization, yes; PLUS, the availability of many diverse phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss