Is there really any difference between the International & U.S. versions of the Lumia 950 XL?

spc13m

May 21, 2018
Visit site
Is there really anything differen't between the two? It looks like i'm gonna be buying the international version since its the only single sim, unlocked one i can find. Do i have to do anything with International version before i use it in the US?

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Is there really any difference between the International & U.S. versions of the Lumia 950 XL?

Is there really anything differen't between the two? It looks like i'm gonna be buying the international version since its the only single sim, unlocked one i can find. Do i have to do anything with International version before i use it in the US?

It does not look like anyone answered this...

There are many variants of the 950 XL, but most are based off country code and operator. So basically the firmware is different. Not much else and since you can inter-swap firmware for the 950 XL, you could easily flash the US Single Sim fw (RM-1085 VAR NAM 4R CV BLACK) to an international variant with no problems. You can even flash the US Single Sim firmware to a dual sim 950 XL, which I sometimes do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss