Latest update broke lumia 650

nozerath emeril

Mar 14, 2019
Visit site
Hello everybody! I've been using Windows mobile since lumia 800 days. In other words I love it. Last night i noticed my lumia 650 (i use it as a dumb Phone these days, but damn the form factor is awsome for me) was updating so i waited for it to finish before i go to sleep.
I was very surprised that after the update my Phone got Black screen after Windows logo when booting. I literally never had such a problem with at least 5 different Windows phones.
Any ideas how to fix this? I dont want to throw it away, its still useful for me even as a second Phone.

nozerath emeril

Mar 14, 2019
Visit site
Just to let you know, the Phone is fixed. I dont know the solution, l left the Phone on for the day( with only Black screen), at some point the alarm started to ring, the screen went all crazy for few seconds, then it fixed itself.
I guess the reality is that... The Phone is dying. Have a nice Day!

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Just to let you know, the Phone is fixed. I dont know the solution, l left the Phone on for the day( with only Black screen), at some point the alarm started to ring, the screen went all crazy for few seconds, then it fixed itself.
I guess the reality is that... The Phone is dying. Have a nice Day!

Sadly the phone is dying, much like the OS itself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill S