Introduce yourself!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I am Drawyne Smith from New York City, USA. I am new here. I'm very glad to join this forum and learn a bit more about windows, iPhone accessories such as headphones cause i really love it!!
Welcome to here Drawyne.
Glad to have you on.
I take it you use the iPhone?

gbayfrank

Dec 21, 2017
Visit site
i didnt see a thread for this, thought it would be a good idea, especially since there are some passionate people in here and things can get heated... i post daily and dont know a sigle persons name, where the are from, who they are, how old they are, what they do for a living, ect...

ill start - my name is sean, im from ohio, dayton area. im a personal banker at fifth third bank, and tech junkie. also love sports and cars. bengals fan, drive a grand prix gxp with a 5.3 v8 all blacked out, and some mods. have a beautiful wife ( really, im lucky ) and just found out 3 weeks ago she is pregnant with our first!!! just turned 30 btw

if this works, we should sticky this big d and if its moved to general discussion, no one will read it lol...

:eek:rly::eek:rly:

bill_correa

Dec 30, 2017
Visit site
Little irritated with trying to post some legitimate feedback on a few of the Windows Mixed Reality Headset posts/reviews and getting told my "reputation" on Windows Central Forum won't allow posting (older posts, timeouts, etc.). I have saved my posts if someone would like to lift the restriction?

Raghunath Waltz

Mar 4, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys!
I am Raghunath Thiagarajan from India. Been using the forums through my Windows Phone 8.1 (Nokia Lumia 630 and still using it. Yes, I am weird) and finally became a member just now. Using my old PC for studies (Windows XP) and planning to upgrade to Windows 10 when I join college two months later.

GeorgeFowell

May 22, 2018
Visit site
I'm Jack (surprising...I know). I am a 34 yr old Sr. IT Engineer. I am married to my high school sweetheart, we now have 2 awesome kids (2.5 yr old boy and my 6 month old princess).

Tech has been my passion for years. Video Gaming used to be a passion..until about 2.5 years ago, now most of my focus is on my kids and I love it (but man do I miss gaming sometimes).

Mobile tech is a great hobby for me as I can work it around my work and family life.

Hello I am also new here and I agree with you that the mobile tech is a great hobby.

AelitaRose

Aug 2, 2018
Visit site
Hi, my name is Elexis, and I am new to Windows Central. I'm from Ocala Florida, and I will be starting my senior year here in a few weeks. I enjoy reading, writing stories, watching anime, and going for runs. I'm not really good with talking to other people, but I still hope to make plenty of friends on here.

Ardwych

May 25, 2018
Visit site
I'm a relative newcomer here too, and have found my first speedbump in not being allowed to post to an old thread.
I need 'reputation'. Oh dear.
I've been a tech enthusiast for a couple of decades and am still active in learning, testing and presenting.
Forums here look as though they're useful. Let's hope so.
Hello everyone. Happy New Year.

DevP0ll

Dec 4, 2018
Visit site
Hello everyone. I'm a new Surface Pro 6 owner, love the machine thus far!

I was a *NIX user turned full-time Mac user in 2007, then in 2015 I escaped Apple Island and switched to Windows 10 (Thinkpad Yoga Gen 1). In 2016 I built a custom rig (i7 6770k, 32GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1070, MSI z170a M5 Mobo, 4k Dell display, Corsair K70 Rapidfire), still runs great!

Been so impressed with Win10 I decided to stay in Redmondland and picked up a Surface Pro 6 entry level i5 128GB. Love it!

I've been a rampant viewer of WC for a few years now, decided to join the forums

Happy New Year!

#pcproud

Last edited:

Annie_M

Jan 31, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone! I hang out predominantly over at iMore, but as a Trusted Member and Ambassador, I thought I'd pop in and say hello! I do use a PC at work, so I am somewhat familiar with Windows in that regard!

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, my name is Elexis, and I am new to Windows Central. I'm from Ocala Florida, and I will be starting my senior year here in a few weeks. I enjoy reading, writing stories, watching anime, and going for runs. I'm not really good with talking to other people, but I still hope to make plenty of friends on here.

I guess 90% of the tech community has problems communicating with others. :) No worries bro.

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey good day all, I'm Johnathan, from Trinidad and Tobago, I grew up in tech, my first diagnosis of a problem with a computer was when I was about 8, the machine was a custom built windows 95 PC that had a RAM problem, I always heard my dad screaming that he had to get more RAM, so when I walked into a computer store and saw a random computer awaiting repair, I said "That computer needs new RAM", Turned out that it really needed new RAM, LOL. I have always been fascinated with Computers and Tech, here is to continuing that passion because now I do some coding in Java, HTML/CSS/php and I manage some wordpress sites on my free time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077