Live thoughts on the Oct 6 Event from an Android Central Moderator

Aquila

Alienware Rogue
May 14, 2013
Visit site
Mine will look silly, I have the Motorola Nexus 6 and Moto X Pure Edition as my two daily drivers (personal and work), Nvidia Shield Tablet, Moto 360 and an HP 11 Chromebook to go along with my Alienware windows desktop.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I know I got you beat homeboy. I just need a fish-eye lens to capture all my devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine will look silly, I have the Motorola Nexus 6 and Moto X Pure Edition as my two daily drivers (personal and work), Nvidia Shield Tablet, Moto 360 and an HP 11 Chromebook to go along with my Alienware windows desktop.

If I bring out all of them I will have to go look for my Nikon 16mm wide angle camera from the early 90s....

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey that looks a lot like my current lineup: iPhone 6, Nexus 6, and Lumia 920.

My current device portfolio (though I don't use all the listed devices)... Lumia 920, Lumia 930, HTC Flyer (anyone remember that?) and iPod Touch 4th Gen. Bit of Android and iOS, plenty Windows Phone.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Really interesting to read through your reactions and perspective. Thanks for sharing!

I think they could have a separate event for the phones to really sell them, but like others had said with this event there was basically nothing we didn't already know so they chose to run through just a couple of features.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Best quote from the event IMO
Panos Panay - “What do you do? Do you double down? Do you bring the thunder? Or do you reinvent the category again? I’ll tell you what we chose.”

Aquila

Alienware Rogue
May 14, 2013
Visit site
Best quote from the event IMO
Panos Panay - ?What do you do? Do you double down? Do you bring the thunder? Or do you reinvent the category again? I?ll tell you what we chose.?
I would have chosen option B 😛. Get something so amazing that no one knows what to do.

Nexus 6 Assassin Edition. Android Central Moderator, Gonfaloniere

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786