Logitech MX Keys S review: A consistent, versatile, and feature-packed wireless keyboard

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Logitech's MX family of devices is very consistent in their focus. The MX Keys S helps you do your job faster and more comfortably, and it does that very well. It's especially great when paired with its mouse sibling, of course.

Im_Bonafide

Mar 24, 2024
Visit site
I want to say I've used Logitech wireless mouse/keyboard combos since early 2000's and have had nothing but praise for the equipment. I'm still using the K-350 keyboard & MK-510 lasar mouse, (the MK550 combo) I got in 2010.

BUT - The issue I have with Logitech and have had since the start, is their website. The MK550 has the "unifying software" to connect numerous components. You need to download software for your machine to run it. IF you find the download page, which takes some doing, BOOKMARK IT! If you try to find downloads using their current navigation, you won't be able to find it. This could be different for the newer equipment, and I hope that's so. But it's an annoying issue I've had since the beginning.

I could not pair a K350 keyboard without a download and the website kept telling me there were no downloads available. It was an unrelated link I tried which took me to an almost blank page. I was just about to click 'back' when I spotted a tiny dropdown arrow that appeared without any indication of what it was for. No heading, no description, nothing. Just a tiny down-arrow I saw & clicked. Well it gave me a menu of all the different Windows versions from Vista to Win11. When I clicked my Win version, it took me to the right download and my K350 was back online. Terrific product, terrible website.

Hope this helps...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire