Lumia 730 brightness not responding

pankajupadhyay05

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I have changed the display on my lumia 730 and ever since that the brightness is not chaging. Toggling the medium, high, low has no effect. It's always the same at maximum. Diving into settings brightness and display options also doesn't help. The ambient light sensor is working, I checked by installing an app for the same. Have done soft reset, hard reset and even flashed to stock windows 8.1 ROM. Nothing has helped. Now I am stuck on Windows 8.1 with error #80004005 . Can't update the phone to Windows 10 Mobile either. The phone is unusable at night due to high brightness.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I have changed the display on my lumia 730 and ever since that the brightness is not chaging. Toggling the medium, high, low has no effect. It's always the same at maximum. Diving into settings brightness and display options also doesn't help. The ambient light sensor is working, I checked by installing an app for the same. Have done soft reset, hard reset and even flashed to stock windows 8.1 ROM. Nothing has helped. Now I am stuck on Windows 8.1 with error #80004005 . Can't update the phone to Windows 10 Mobile either. The phone is unusable at night due to high brightness.
Wow a whole chain of events of just bad stuff it seems.

What do you need help with exactly?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion