Lumia 925 - I did not get any response on other old thread

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I need to order Screen protector that will cover all glass surface (curved edges) and if there is one of this kind I need charging cover that will also cover whole phone. The piece of plastic (cover) I see on eBay doesn't seem like will cover metallic frame at all. ( that frame to me feels like a cheap plastic)

I want to protect my phone, like my 928. It's 1+ year old and it looks like brand new:)

So any suggestions you got for me? )

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Skinomi is good but installation can be a pain. Also try Best Buy if you are in USA to install something like that for you. I have a screen protector and a full case and it seems to do the job pretty well.

Eren68

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Can't help you with the charging case, but screen protectors by ScreenKnight are very good. I have one on my 925. They are said to be military grade (whatever that means) but it feels great and you wouldn't know it was there if fitted correctly. They do 'full body' protection but I've not explored that option.

If it were a standard case, Nillkin V Series are very good. You 'may' be able to remove the charging element and put into the Nillkin.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I did answer you on the other thread...

If you want a screen protector to go all the way to the edge of the screen, meaning to the aluminum frame/bezel...

Get a Universal screen protector sheet larger than the phone and custom trim it yourself.

Sized ones do not go to the edge as you want because if you put a case on or take it off, that will interfere with the screen protector and cause the edges to peel.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte