Lumia 950 Front Camera

easymoneysniper

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
Hello Everyone, Im thinking of buying the lumia 950, Ive seen some videos about the primary camera 20mp and I saw that its a awesome camera till today but, in this modern era what counts are the selfies I want to know if the lumia 950 selfie camera is good i know its 5mp, soo comparing it to for eg: Iphone 6s front camera or the S6, S7 how does it stack, if its good enough for instagram and soo.
And if you could upload some selfies would be great one picture is worth a thousand words ^^

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello Everyone, Im thinking of buying the lumia 950, Ive seen some videos about the primary camera 20mp and I saw that its a awesome camera till today but, in this modern era what counts are the selfies I want to know if the lumia 950 selfie camera is good i know its 5mp, soo comparing it to for eg: Iphone 6s front camera or the S6, S7 how does it stack, if its good enough for instagram and soo.
And if you could upload some selfies would be great one picture is worth a thousand words ^^

It's good enough for Instagram. Pictures can be kind of soft looking. I'm not sure how it compares to the phones you have listed though.

sd4f

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
In good light, it works fairly well. In low light, you might as well be using a potato, they don't come out very well and it doesn't do any of the tricks such as making the screen go all white to give it any help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon