Lumia 950 XL, Dual Sim, Black, Factory unlocked, Mozo Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Item Description: This phone is very close to Perfect. No scratches on screen or case. Always cased. Comes with Charger, Case and Brown Mozo back; all in excellent condition.
Price:$275 shipped USPS

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:Unlocked; presently being used on Cricket.

Condition: Fine
Includes: Case, Charger, standard Black back and Brown Mozo back.

Item Location: Chandler, AZ

Shipping Details: *USPS Priority to lower 48 states.

Payment Options: PayPal gift or ad 4% for fees.

Additional Info: Will be buying the new HP Elite X3 when introduced in a few days.

Photos: ** See below.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Jason Angle

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Interested to see how this sale goes, I have the same phone, similar condition but with multiple Mozo cases. The email Microsoft sent out congratulating me on my new Spotify for music streaming might have been the final kick in the teeth, considering I just paid the full year on a Groove renewal a month ago.

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Interested to see how this sale goes, I have the same phone, similar condition but with multiple Mozo cases. The email Microsoft sent out congratulating me on my new Spotify for music streaming might have been the final kick in the teeth, considering I just paid the full year on a Groove renewal a month ago.

Ya, it's a pity they did what they did. I have a brand new honor v8 I was going to try to trade for a 950 xl, just didn't get around to it... Glad I didn't now...

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Though if I had the money and depending if this is a US variant one I would pay for it. Since its the only one that has Reset Protection and any other variant doesn't..

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
The battery does OK. It lasts from 7 AM to around 6 PM with about 40% left. I'm not a real heavy user. The best thing is you can have spare batteries but this is overlooked in most 950 xl discussions I see here. Otherwise, it runs great. I haven't experienced any reboots at all. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes