Lumia 950XL - voice commands

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I still can call and text using voice commands like Call and Text. But if I try saying Navigate or Directions, or anything else it keeps saying cannot do it at this moment, try later after updates or something. I have reboot the phone multiple times, did not help. Any idea?

Thanks

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry you're having this problem. There probably aren't many people still using that phone who peruse this forum. Hopefully someone will have some ideas.

Renoktation

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
I still can call and text using voice commands like Call and Text. But if I try saying Navigate or Directions, or anything else it keeps saying cannot do it at this moment, try later after updates or something. I have reboot the phone multiple times, did not help. Any idea?

Thanks

It works on my Lumia 950. This applies to all W10 PCs as well. Check you region and language settings first and make sure that they match. Then launch Cortana -> Tap voice icon or say "Hey Cortana" -> Say <Find a direction to <some place you want to go>> and it will launch map with the directions.

Laura, if you are reading this, how cool is that. Isn't it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa