lumia540 vs samsung j2

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am a student. I need to share pdf and all stuff. I am planning to buy one among j2 or l540. Camera is highly essential for me. As being an agriculture student need a better distant and close shots. So please suggest.
And what about lumia630. My budget is 8000.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
8000 what? If it's pounds or dollars that is one heck of a budget.

Are you thinking about used? We don't know what country/market you are in so don't know what is available, but here in the UK I would probably have trouble sourcing a 540 or 630, if you are on a real budget maybe the 550 which can be had at some really low prices, although if you can I would try for the 650.

I would sign up so you can reply and join in with other threads, and maybe tell us what country you are in.................

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am a student. I need to share pdf and all stuff. I am planning to buy one among j2 or l540. Camera is highly essential for me. As being an agriculture student need a better distant and close shots. So please suggest.
And what about lumia630. My budget is 8000.

lumia 540 would be better than the 630 as it is newer and better supported. I've personally used the 540 and for macro (close shots) it does well. For average scenes, it's also good, especially in good lighting

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard