M8 for Windows T-Mobile

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
What is working and what isn't working with the T-Mobile?

I am looking at paying for this at full price. Does MMS work? Visual voice mail working?

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
There's a lot of problems with using the M8 on T-Mobile currently, due to Verizon's "sabotage." I suggest waiting for a few months. The M8 will undoubtedly be released on other retailers such as AT&T and T-Mobile. Than you won't be getting half a 'broken' phone because Verizon is a little bit of a pill when it comes to exclusives.

Last edited by a moderator:

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the response! I agree the best bet is to wait for a windows phone version. By the time the M8 comes out on tmobile, the M9 with android will be released.

Curious as to all the problems that exist on tmobile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmartphoneNerd

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
There's a lot of problems with using the M8 on T-Mobile currently, due to Verizon's "sabotage." I suggest waiting for a few months. The M8 will undoubtedly be released on other retailers such as AT&T and T-Mobile. Than you won't be getting half a 'broken' phone because Verizon is a little bit of a pill when it comes to exclusives.

It won't work at all... Different lte bands... The Android version of the M8 works perfectly on tmob... I'm typing on one now.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs