Major leak reveals design and specs of upcoming Xbox Series X refresh, codenamed 'Brooklyn'

RoguePine

Jun 7, 2023
Visit site
"beautiful redesign"...well, it more looks like a giant bluetooth speaker for parties!
I really wonder how a giant company like Microsoft comes up with these designs for consoles and logos.
og Xbox and Xbox 360 were really beautiful but after that it seems Microsoft design team has gone into limbo.
besides, I still think new Microsoft and Windows logos are really ugly. even a teenager could design better logos!

Ron-F

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I like the boxier design more. Anyway, a good console upgrade (energy is not cheap) and a major controller update. I am not sure I will buy the former, but I will definitely get the latter.

Reactions: RoguePine

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
"beautiful redesign"...well, it more looks like a giant bluetooth speaker for parties!
I really wonder how a giant company like Microsoft comes up with these designs for consoles and logos.
og Xbox and Xbox 360 were really beautiful but after that it seems Microsoft design team has gone into limbo.
besides, I still think new Microsoft and Windows logos are really ugly. even a teenager could design better logos!
I really wonder how a giant company like Microsoft comes up with these rediculous and confusing naming conventions for their consoles. I can only hope the next console is named XBox Series S One X 360 to keep the idiocy alive.

Reactions: RoguePine

RoguePine

Jun 7, 2023
Visit site
I really wonder how a giant company like Microsoft comes up with these rediculous and confusing naming conventions for their consoles. I can only hope the next console is named XBox Series S One X 360 to keep the idiocy alive.
exactly...they wanted to bring naming ingenuity to their consoles but they messed up and didn't work! could pick more linear namings. Xbox One could be Xbox T or something like that and it's next variations could be Xbox TS and Xbox TX. so Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S could simply be Xbox X and Xbox XS

Last edited:
Reactions: jlzimmerman

sebastianhalbig

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Interestingly, no word on Bluetooth on the console itself in the article. This would be a huge improvement imo if it enables the use of bluetooth devices connected to the console.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epoch4