Manually add phone numbers to Block List

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I just had to factory-reset my Nokia Lumia 1510. Naturally, I would like to restore the blocked phone numbers in order to keep out some VERY nasty people. I found the SMS filter without an issues, but there does not appear to be any way to block a number. All of the things I've seen online would seem to imply that you have to wait for unwanted callers to call you FIRST, THEN you can block them. This sounds very stupid. Where is the way to manually block a number?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I just had to factory-reset my Nokia Lumia 1510. Naturally, I would like to restore the blocked phone numbers in order to keep out some VERY nasty people. I found the SMS filter without an issues, but there does not appear to be any way to block a number. All of the things I've seen online would seem to imply that you have to wait for unwanted callers to call you FIRST, THEN you can block them. This sounds very stupid. Where is the way to manually block a number?

There are some nice free apps in store

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

I'm assuming you meant the lumia 1520 and I'm also assuming you're on windows 10 mobile

In settings > search for block and filter or call filter

In the block and filter app, tap the menu on the left > block list > tap the plus sign and add the number manually

It works for me so I'm sure it should work for you

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senda.123