Memory card (Micro SD Card) not detecting by my device Lumia 950xl

Sreekumar S

Sep 11, 2017
Visit site
I reset my device Lumia 950xl today morning. While reset I kept my card in the device and gave exception for formatting. After completion of reset process, the SD card is not detecting by the device. I've tried restarting the device it didn't help me to sort out the issue. Please suggest what to do to rectify the issue.

Also please suggest how to recover the data from the card if it is not working in my mobile or PC.

pierre laroche

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
I reset my device Lumia 950xl today morning. While reset I kept my card in the device and gave exception for formatting. After completion of reset process, the SD card is not detecting by the device. I've tried restarting the device it didn't help me to sort out the issue. Please suggest what to do to rectify the issue.

Also please suggest how to recover the data from the card if it is not working in my mobile or PC.
Please clarify, you attempted to format the card, the formatting failed, and you wish to recover the data?

You could try to format with a refular PC. Failing that, you could try to format with a camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimcolCross