Met Wife On WC

Bob101910

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
I've been married for almost one year and the past year has been the best time of my life. I met the wonderful woman during one of Paul's streams that I used to co-host (banned from cohosting). She was from another country and has gone through a lot to become a permanent resident of the United States. Without Windows Central hosting the streams, I wouldn't have ever of met her. Thank you.

Little bit about my history with Windows Central because it changed my life. Downloaded the app many years ago to follow Windows Phone news when the site was WPC. The articles were nice, but what really drew me in were the streams. Being able to interact with a writer was fascinating to me. Like talking with a celebrity. After awhile I was co-hosting and made a lot of friends that I still chat with today.

About 2 years ago I became close friends with a couple during the streams. Long story short, their relationship ended badly and I married the woman almost 1 year ago. Of course the man hates my guts and got me banned from co-hosting shortly after finding out about the marriage.

Since then I've been mostly lurking in streams instead of participating. He hasn't been there the past few weeks, so I've been able to chat more. Hopefully one day Dan will let me co-host again.

Thanks again WC.

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Met mine on Facebook. Been together almost 5 years, had our daughter 2 years ago and been married for 18 months. Sure we'll tell her we met somewhere more romantic than the Facebook News feed though :)

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I met someone on an online service you all have never heard of called TSN and then later INN, it was run by Sierra Online makes of computer games in the 80ies such as Red Baron, Kings Quest and Leisure Suit Larry. She's long gone though!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)