MetroTour - Tour de France app

anon(5329380)

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
MetroTour is a Tour de France application for Windows Phone, which includes basically everything related to the Tour de France. Not only can you check the latest news and standings on your Windows Phone at any time, but MetroTour also offers a detailed stage overview, including resting days.

Various classifications and elaborated team and rider information pages are also present, which are both powered by the cloud.

Go back in time and look up the winner of the Tour de France in 1903! Try calculating the exact resistance using only the gear values! Or you could find out everything about the Grand D?part 2014 in Yorkshire!

Updated for Windows Phone 8, which includes speech, higher resolution images, 720p support, a Live-Tile and of course small and large tile sizes.

The Tour de France experience you always wanted on your phone, now IS on your phone thanks to MetroTour.

Want to know more? Go to bit.ly/metrotourapp to find out more!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what do you guys think? I've been pushing updates alot lately. I'd love some feedback!

anon(5329380)

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Does it include steroid doses? Sorry, I had to!

It actually does, well...in a way....if you use the voice commands and ask how MetroTour thinks about Lance Armstrong, it will give you a very interesting result :smile:
Furthermore, the app includes an information page on doping usage throughout the history of the Tour de France.

anon(5329380)

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
An update for MetroTour is now available solving the "riders not loading" issue some users had, while adding several new features, like mountain points.

Last edited:

anon(5329380)

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
The latest update, which hit the store a few days ago, solves alot of problems users had on Windows Phone 7 (mango and earlier). A bug in the Windows Phone 8 versions has also been resolved. If you haven't updated already, please do! Also if you encounter any other problems please report them so I can dice into that problem right away!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire