Microsoft lumia 550 won't turn on.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello there, I recently encounter a problem, during normal use my phone freezes and after few minutes it turns off and won't turn back on for hours, while I try to power it on I get random errors, like:

- Complete blank blue screen.
- Infinite vibration loop.
- infinite Microsoft logo.
- infinite Microsoft blue box logo.
- press any key to Shutdown
- UEFI error

Strange thing is that if I get infinite vibration loop if I squeeze phone or bend it, it will start to boot but then I get different kind of error. So phone is pretty much unusable/usable few hours a day. I have tried factory reset and windows recovery tool without success. Does anybody else have this kind of problem on this phone?

Thanks in advance!

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello there, I recently encounter a problem, during normal use my phone freezes and after few minutes it turns off and won't turn back on for hours, while I try to power it on I get random errors, like:

- Complete blank blue screen.
- Infinite vibration loop.
- infinite Microsoft logo.
- infinite Microsoft blue box logo.
- press any key to Shutdown
- UEFI error

Strange thing is that if I get infinite vibration loop if I squeeze phone or bend it, it will start to boot but then I get different kind of error. So phone is pretty much unusable/usable few hours a day. I have tried factory reset and windows recovery tool without success. Does anybody else have this kind of problem on this phone?

Thanks in advance!

I would suggest backing up everything off your phone and upgrading to a new smartphone... your phone is sadly a lost cause as it is beyond economical repair. You could take it to a smartphone repair shop, however the price of the repairds would be equivalent to a new phone.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon