Microsoft's Surface Book and an Android tablet had a baby. Meet the Lenovo ThinkBook Plus Gen 5 Hybrid.

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
Interesting device, especially useful if you are going to use it as 2 devices at the same time (1 docked laptop and 1 digital notebook or such). But seems also limited in some situations, like if you need a Windows tablet for full Office or drawing program (unless I am missing some hidden feature).
A regular Windows 2-1 laptop + android tablet is more flexible on the go with similar weight (though not as large android tablet screen and likely not as large total battery capacity).

ps: the combined battery Wh exceeds 100 Wh, I do not think you may carry this in airplane carry-on baggage.

Last edited:

naddy69

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
"Lenovo took the concept of a 2-in-1 to the next level..."

Seems to me they took it back a level. This is more like a 1.5-in-1. You can't use both at the same time unless you are sitting at a desk with another monitor. So what's the point?

Much more useful - and not $2000 - would be a normal Windows laptop and a normal Android tablet. Or even better, an iPad.

But really - with the PC market tanking - this just reeks of desperation. This is even more goofy than the dual screen laptops.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital