MSFT Launcher v6 still MIA in Chicagoland. Why?

Dave47

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
About a month ago now, Launcher v6 was "launched". Seen plenty of comments about it here and there but wonder why the long release cadence. I've seen several notes from folks in the USA that it's not available in the Play Store - yet.

Anything to do with the newly announced (yesterday) Surface Duo? Just lack of patience on my part? Something else?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
About a month ago now, Launcher v6 was "launched". Seen plenty of comments about it here and there but wonder why the long release cadence. I've seen several notes from folks in the USA that it's not available in the Play Store - yet.

Anything to do with the newly announced (yesterday) Surface Duo? Just lack of patience on my part? Something else?

Good question. I'm not sure if region of the US matters. But i'm also in Chicago and only have access to launcher 5.9 on my Pixel 3 XL. Maybe i'll switch back to the launcher beta.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

I got it on my Pixel 3 XL today! I'd guess you're getting it soon.

Can't wait to upgrade to the Surface Duo in a few weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen