My Alcatel Fierce xl will not turn on or charge.

regdun1

Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
My Alcatel Fierce xl will not turn on or charge. I have done a soft reset as well as a hard reset. I have changed the charging cable and have taken out the SD card to no avail. And it has been charging for over 12 hours. Any suggestions?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like it may be dead I'm afraid. But how did you do a soft and hard reset if it doesn't turn on, it did you do that and then after that it wouldn't turn back on or charge?

regdun1

Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
It turns on shows Alcatel logo then goes to a black screen. I performed a soft reset by holding down the power button for it to restart. A hard reset requires holding down both the power and volume key until there is an exclamation point on the screen, then press volume up, volume down, power, volume down. It restarts and gives you the 2 cog wheels showing that it is restoring back to factory settings. But even after this it does the same logo screen then goes to a black screen. Any ideas?

regdun1

Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
Thanks I downloaded the Windows Device Recovery tool. It uploaded the new software but unfortunately the problem persists. It is now in a continuous boot up loop and goes black, repeat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb