my calender is muddled

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hiya. Can someone help me please. I have a blu windows phone and my Calender has either deleted appointments or moved them to the day before? I've noticed my photos on contacts have disappeared too. I'm more peed about my Calender though!!

lilylou1976

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Thankyou for replying..... I'm sorry I dont know? I've not synced it or updated it to anything recently. Recently its been having the problem with regards to the battery decreasing while on charge but I just switch it back on and its at 100%. My Calender has lost all its appointments from Jan to Aug and this month onwards all my entries have been moved to the day before. I'm worried if I press the rest button I loose everything?? ,x

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Which service did you use for your personal information? Hotmail? Outlook? GMail? Whichever service you used, log into it in the web browser to verify your data is still there. You can always restore it to your phone.

lilylou1976

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Thankyou. I've logged into my hotmail account and I can see my Calender. How do I restore it into my phone please? Sorry not very techy! (my ex used to do it all for me). It doesn't seem to give me the option?
Thanks x

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs