My 'dated' iPhone 13 won't get Apple Intelligence, but Windows 11 can, thanks to Microsoft's only authorized third-party solution for MacBooks

FraJa

Jun 30, 2024
Visit site
Dated indeed, the iPhone 16 ++ is a Galaxy S22 Ultra and not even, since I got 12Gb of and and local AI, and even my models run locally....

Then... I don't really understand anything about what you're writing....
1. Apple has no knowledge of AI, no models, no DC, no phone with enough power, no ethics either..., or the talent. Mediocrity.
2. Corel will bring Apple "Intelligence" to Win 11? Euh.. if it is just transferred with copy paste or nothing more than that, a lot of intelligence... Also, there are free hypervisors, never understood why Parallel... nice for Corel, they still live... but...

14. This is Microsoft's fault.... because it is the only (usually they are zero, partner, competition... zero on Apple stuffs but for the good of the user, I abide by the tale as you can see) authorized (must have been hard to write...) third-party (what? Magic device was allowed to output this, I think it'd rather melt than write such gross word... or is it from another platform?) ?

And by provider... is it not running locally and otherwise on the so secure (like Apple ""secure"") magic cloud on magic socs??? I'm lost, I get multiple versions...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evan.mason5724