My laptop doesn't automtically connect to the internet when I turn it on

Sebetai

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
It's an HP 2000 running windows 10 and when I first turn it on it's never connected to the wi fi. I have to connect it myself and it has no issues with that. It's my home wi fi and It's set to automatically connect so I don't know what the problem is. There is a password but it remembers it.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
It's an HP 2000 running windows 10 and when I first turn it on it's never connected to the wi fi. I have to connect it myself and it has no issues with that. It's my home wi fi and It's set to automatically connect so I don't know what the problem is. There is a password but it remembers it.

Try 'forgetting' the Wi Fi connection via control panel or the WiFi settings page and reconnecting, that usually helps on some laptops.

Jeep1962

May 28, 2017
Visit site
I have the same problem with my desktop cable connected with internet, I have to turn off my pc and turn on again, after that I have internet connection.

graple

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem, started with the last two cumulative updates. I checked everything I knew to check. I checked the Security & Maintenance section in the old control panel and I've noticed that when the computer does "automatic maintenance" is when it happens to mine the most. I don't know what happened with the last two cumulative updates if it changed something with how the automatic maintenance operates but I have definitely seen a correlation there.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720