My phone is on the lag

Blake Mabes

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I have a Nokia Lumia 1020 rocking the Cyan, update 1 & developer's preview. When I unlock my phone the start screen flashes and for about 3 seconds is unresponsive to scrolling or button press. Help.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nokia Lumia 1020 rocking the Cyan, update 1 & developer's preview. When I unlock my phone the start screen flashes and for about 3 seconds is unresponsive to scrolling or button press. Help.

L1020 here, but with Black, WP8.1 + GDR1 update. Does this happen to you every time you unlock your phone? In mine, it just happens once in around thirty - forty unlocks. In my case, since it's relatively rare, I just wait for my phone to respond. But in your case, have you tried resetting (Soft) your phone? Press - volume and power button for 10 seconds (note, I did this last night when my phone froze and it did not erase my data - it's only a "soft reset").

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Are you using or did use the Live Lockscreen beta app? If not, after you updated to cyan, you shouldn't have updated again with Developer preview. It's buggy. It causes my 1520 to act weird sometimes. Forced reboots, some performance issues. At least I can say that those problems wasn't there before I updated.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Are you using or did use the Live Lockscreen beta app? If not, after you updated to cyan, you shouldn't have updated again with Developer preview. It's buggy. It causes my 1520 to act weird sometimes. Forced reboots, some performance issues. At least I can say that those problems wasn't there before I updated.

Thanks for the tip! Cyan is not appearing yet on my L1020, but I'll surely un-enroll from the DP Program when I get to Cyan, unless the second update would no longer be as buggy as you described.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05