New Dell Inspiron 11 3168 'Windows cannot access (anything)

A Johnson Stewart

Jun 9, 2018
Visit site
I keep getting error messages (netwrk path incrrct does not exist netwrk prvdr not avalbl etc.... Windows cannot access tskman regedit system cmnd prmpt etc.. I refreshed twice to no avail. After initial refresh the system was so slow I of course went online and found that for some, somehow the whole disc gets devoured and that is what is what causes the slowdown! After 2nd refresh I got back some LoL 'speed'. I can connect to the intrnt and access files, but everything else is either sluggish, non responsive or wholly inaccessible! So! I of course cannot dwnld to the Dell nor can do a fresh install of redstone! Tried, but it will not install from a flash drive I cannot access recovery refresh reset restore do a new install...… I can (after some frustration) get to setup and boot options I have made several attempts to set it up but it hasn't worked yet! Now after having been online about this for a week or better I get the sense that there is some form of compatibility issue between win 10 and the Dell inspiron 11 and 15. Something to do with Dell drivers and "Dell's screwy Idea of …… Anyway, all It does when I try to install the last iteration win 10 or this new one 'redstone' it just goes to my sign in screen and performs as mentioned above!
I would really be grateful for help with this. Thank You!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria