New Firmware rolling out for Lumia 950XL

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Updated last night...100% battery @ 10:00pm.
8 hours later...battery @ 97%...standby only.
16 hours later...email/phone/mms/WhatsApp usage heavy...Facebook/News usage moderate...turned back on Hey Cortana and Iris...battery @ 69%.

MUCH IMPROVED battery life with just this new firmware revision update...I am on .107 which killed my battery prior to new firmware...still scared to move up to 14267?!?!!?

Happy for you, since the 3 days of the firmware update, I think I was happier with .107 before this firmware update. After this firmware, I feel battery got worse, phone seems warmer than the previous week when it got bumped to os .107 first.

I also find I'm getting more stuck apps and more frequent issues when going to an application from the notification pull down. Like whatsapp having more trouble to re-open successfully from notification center. Still need to wait and see how it averages out since usage can vary a lot each day for me.

Windows Central app is fairly new for me to use frequently in the past week and a bit so yea... will keep an eye on things but I'm definitely not blown away by anything like you've experienced!

Allan Cantillo M

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I have now .107 and latest firmware 1078.00038. The battery is noticeable better and the stability has improved a lot, not a single reset in even a week. But I have a problem with Spotify or the FM Radio, I cannot hear more than 5-8minutes because it stop playing the music or the radio, not sure what they have to do with the latest versions of the OS/firmware. Maybe they cut the background in someway but I cannot set for any of those apps "Allow to play in the background". For those apps this was never an option, not sure how to fix it, or a workaround. I use a lot those two apps, so now it is getting a major issue for me. Not sure why nobody tell anything about it. Is it only me??? :shocked:

Ariman Amin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Still on firmware .15506.xxxxx ... Still didn't see any latest firmware update.. Unlocked 950 xl single sim Australia.. Go with the production build also didn't get any updates.. Anyone who's in Australia received latest firmware update other than this ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion