Nokia 8 reviews

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
This thread has been moved to an appropriate forum...
As per this advice: Who Should Post in Ask a Question? WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Originally posted by Rohan Jangam
Please provide review of nokia 8 if anybody using it recently. Whether it is a good for windows converters.

I won't provide a review as that is what Android Central is for but as a Windows Phone user I'm impressed with my Nokia 8, the hardware is excellent and the software is about as stock as you can get.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
It was too small for me personally. Moved to a Oneplus 5T and then to the S9 plus. Two very nice phones. The cameras on those two phones are better the Nokia 8 in its current state.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
It was too small for me personally. Moved to a Oneplus 5T and then to the S9 plus. Two very nice phones. The cameras on those two phones are better the Nokia 8 in its current state.

Can't say I've had any issues with the cameras on my Nokia 8 but then I also own a DSLR so I don't really use the camera on my phone that much anyway, that and a decent photographer will get great photos out of any camera.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Have been using the device for almost 3 months, the hardware is premium + sexy looking! Love the feeling of aluminum, though it's really slippery!

One of the great pros of owning a Nokia Android device is the Software, Always up tp date (Just like Lumias ❤)!

For the camera. Nokia 8 has an awesome hardware but the worst software, currently I use Pixel 2 camera app mode, waiting for the promised Nokia Camera Pro app next month!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99