Nokia headphones

Andrew Brehm

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I tried out my Lumia 520 yesterday and noticed that it didn't work with my Apple headphones (I am told there was a noise on the line).

I found the Nokia headphones in the box and they worked, but I couldn't find any buttons or switches on cable and couldn't figure out how I am supposed to end calls or start or stop music with those headphones.

How do Lumia users end calls and start/stop music?

When I am on the road (walking or trains) the phone is in my pocket. I don't have access to the phone's screen. Do Nokia want me to pick up the phone and play with out and put it back every time I want to stop music for a second?

Andrew Brehm

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. It was weird.
The headphones you recommend are probably good but too expensive, i.e. Apple's cost less.
I ultimately decided to buy an iPhone 4s and not switch to WP8 after all. I like WP8 (more than iOS) but the headphone thing freaked me out as it signalled to me that Nokia apparently don't really think much about what people actually do with a phone. Finally the fact that TruPhone (a VOIP app) is not available for WP8 and the headphone thing did it for me.
I''ll reconsider WP8 in one or two years when Apple would finally force me to buy an iPhone 5 and a set of new cables.
Thanks for your help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett