Nokia Lumia 630 - an honest quick review

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I've recently bought Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM and have a few questions.

How long does it take to fully charge the phone to 100%?
When I'm charging the phone I see the battery icon change to the charging one, but then it's blink and become normal for brief moment and become the charging one again. Is this a normal behavior. I feel it take so long (yesterday I charged it with data cable to the notebook and for 1 hour the battery just get up from 40% to 60% my friend suspect that the data cable might not be the official one?)

Thank You for answer. Also do you have and guideline to test the phone to make sure that's it's ok?
I'm new to this forum [come to this post from google search] so didn't have time to see the whole forum yet. This is my first smart phone ever and the warranty of change new product will be over in few day.

that blinking animation is normal, and it's expected to charge longer if using a laptop or notebook

my 1020 usually takes 1.5-2 hours to fully charge from 10-20% if I charge it using the stock charger

it takes more time to charge while connected to a laptop because the output current in laptop's USB port is noticeably lower than power outlets

Aldelo Piomica

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
that blinking animation is normal, and it's expected to charge longer if using a laptop or notebook

my 1020 usually takes 1.5-2 hours to fully charge from 10-20% if I charge it using the stock charger

it takes more time to charge while connected to a laptop because the output current in laptop's USB port is noticeably lower than power outlets
Thank you for your reply.

I've test it with socket charger. Result is, in less than 1 hour its charge up from 40% up to almost 100%. So I'm cool now. Will browse around this forum more.

kalo88

May 8, 2013
Visit site
My mum got one today and only used it for a few minutes. The screen doesn't look pixely at all despite the resolution, it's very fast but quite a few resuming or loading screens. She loves the orange colour too!! Will report more when I know more

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Ice_Cold_Q

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Just got this phone today and I'm loving it, a great phone for the price and would recommend it to anyone.

I do have one question though, and bear in mind that this is my first windows phone, how comes I don't have accent color options such as cyan or other shades of blue?, because all I have is cobalt and it's not a very nice blue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h