Nokia Lumia 720 Ringtone

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have just tranferred a new number to my Nokia Lumia 720 and now the ringtone has gone completely silent and I can't find a way to turn it on again but I am still able to switch the vibrate on and off. Can any one help me to switch the ringtone on again

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have just tranferred a new number to my Nokia Lumia 720 and now the ringtone has gone completely silent and I can't find a way to turn it on again but I am still able to switch the vibrate on and off. Can any one help me to switch the ringtone on again

check in sound settings to see if the default ringtone changed - also check if your sound actually works

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

zambeezie

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. I have done all the obvious things suggested on various sites on the internet but one thing still puzzles me, there are some references made to switches for both the ringer and the vibrate, I only have a switch allowing me to turn vibrate on and off, and below that, under `Ringtone`, is a box with `Nokia tune` but no slide switch ???? ...... Sorry to be pain, but smart phones are new to me and I feel a little lost !

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. I have done all the obvious things suggested on various sites on the internet but one thing still puzzles me, there are some references made to switches for both the ringer and the vibrate, I only have a switch allowing me to turn vibrate on and off, and below that, under `Ringtone`, is a box with `Nokia tune` but no slide switch ???? ...... Sorry to be pain, but smart phones are new to me and I feel a little lost !

on the right side of the phone, do you have the buttons for volume? If you press the volume button up while the screen is on, what do you see?

zambeezie

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Result ! ..... It seems that the volume was turned right down ? didn't even think of that one, so thank you for the prompt .... yipee.I can start using my phone now, better start by reading the manual which I have just downloaded .... thanks again . G.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Result ! ..... It seems that the volume was turned right down ? didn't even think of that one, so thank you for the prompt .... yipee.I can start using my phone now, better start by reading the manual which I have just downloaded .... thanks again . G.

and do it fast as there is so much to learn - but better find someone with a windows phone so you can learn from them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria