OneDrive and Pictures

mcharron11

Mar 29, 2022
Visit site
I have looked but have been able to find an answer to this and am hoping someone here can help. I have a Samsung Z Fold 3 and I have turned on the camera upload in OneDrive on my phone. Now I have 3 to 4 copies of all the photos on my phone in OneDrive. I am wondering if there is a way to delete all the photos from OneDrive and not my phone? I am then looking at turning on the sync function in my Gallery on my phone and letting that sync to OneDrive. I have been trying to delete the extra pictures in OneDrive, but it takes a long time. I have over 20,000 pictures and currently 146 GB of Duplicates. I want to keep my picture files on my phone because I make folders for specific events and trips, but OneDrive just lumps all the pictures into a dated format. Can someone tell how to delete all the pictures from just OneDrive and let my phone repopulate OneDrive? Even better, if I make a file folder called Pictures in the files section of OneDrive, is there a way to have the files I make in my Gallery populate the Picture file in OneDrive? That would be really great!

Thanks in advance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3