onedrive restoration is stuck at 0%

Antoine Didier

Dec 19, 2021
Visit site
In order to find a bunch of files that I lost on my OneDrive, I decided to use the "restore your OneDrive" option (on the web application, not on the desktop one), which is supposed to restore my OneDrive to how it was on a specific day.

Unfortunately (probably because I made a LOT of modifications since then), the process is stuck on 0%.

I tried to cancel it, but the only option I found was on the Microsoft support website, and it says "you can undo the restore by running Files". What does that mean? Is that another option? Or do I need to randomly open each file in my Onedrive? Please help me, not only does it stress me out, but I think it also slows my computer a lot...

Last edited:

Andrew Brehm

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I cannot help but I understand your frustration. I hope this gets sorted! I am always shocked by such lack of error checking and the very short explanations for when something goes wrong while there are very long and boring texts describing in detail what would happen if it actually worked. Annoys me to bits, that does. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb