Onedrive storage offer?

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Opted to keep my onedrive 15gb + 15 gb camera roll bonus and today I received an email from MSFT that your account is unaffected and also a offer for me to subscribe to office 365 for free. Kind of confused whether I should get this offer or not as I previously had worst experience with it.As it is free so If I subscribe will my storage be locked to 5 gb after one year or I get to keep 15 gb storage along with camera roll bonus. All I see in terms and conditions are "your need to have a valid credit card to avail this offer."

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
You get 1TB of storage, with Office 365 Personal subscription for one year, along with 60 minutes on Skype for landlines and cellphones. I see no reason why you shouldn't opt in. You will need a credit card/paypal to get it though. You will NOT lose any of your current storage. You will lose access to the 1TB only, after one year.

Tip: once you get it, switch off auto-renew.
Bonus: if you switch off auto-renew, it will give you one month extra free to sign up for auto renew again. Get that extra month and then turn off auto-renew again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss