outlook.live.com/people/ not syncing contacts with People from Desktop

nnspsu01

Jun 11, 2018
Visit site
I have an HP DV7 7323cl laptop running Windows 10

The People app on my desktop is set up to sync contacts from my gmail.com and my hotmail.com emails. It shows all of the emails from my gmail account and is working fine.

A while back I deleted all of the contacts from on line account at outlook.live.com/people/ since they were messed up in my hotmail.com account and my gmail is my primary account for contacts. The People app on my desktop still had all of my contacts after I deleted them from on line outlook.live.com/people/. I thought that since People on my desktop had all of the contacts they would sync up to the online account.

My office uses Outlook with Company Portal and I have an Office 365 account for work. I have the app on my phone and when I use it for my hotmail.com account it pulls up the contacts no problem, probably since they are on my phone which is linked to my gmail contacts.

But if I'm using the online account away from my phone or my own desktop, I don't have any of my contacts. Any help to get my contacts synced to my on line account would be appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos