Over to you, Microsoft. Foldable is here. Are you?

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Don't get me wrong, the product featured in the article below is not exactly the kind I'd spend good money to carry around, but it shows just how far even unknown companies are with a foldable screen form factor.

In my mind's eye, I can see some Microsoft Manager, snoozing at the wheel and waking up just as the bus skids off the road with "Where? What? Holy crap, someone just stole all the ideas we were going to use in our new machine, but never got round to becuase we were too busy making Azure all cool and interesting for the 0.0000001% of the population that actually understands what Azure is...."

https://www.techradar.com/news/this-is-the-worlds-first-foldable-phone-and-as-expected-its-not-cheap

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Samsung, who also announced a foldable phone, will, most likely, be first to market with this. MS may be playing their cards very close to their chest. In which case, they either won't do anything or, for once, they'll do an Apple. Wait for other manufacturers to release their devices, use the feedback to tweak their own, and launch the 'finished' version that works and blows people away. Kind of like Apple's iPhone moment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124