PC gamers are reportedly experiencing crashes and errors with Intel Core i9 CPUs, prompting returns

WolfRamHart

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Here's my nightmare since 2months....with a faulty CPU too. Exact same problems now everywhere. My system and how i fixed it (Intel I9 13900k, Asus Combo Rog Strix z790-E + Rog strix OC 4090) Read this if you ever have the same problem with alot of crashes and can't even start games....out of memory problem etc

Here is the solution....for now :

Put yourself the Intel default processor Power Limit 1 & 2 and Current Limit Wattage in your bios and you'll be good to go instead of your Asus optimised (Default settings) one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laura Knotek

WolfRamHart

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Here's my nightmare since 2months....with a faulty CPU too. Exact same problems now everywhere. My system and how i fixed it (Intel I9 13900k, Asus Combo Rog Strix z790-E + Rog strix OC 4090) Read this if you ever have the same problem with alot of crashes and can't even start games....out of memory problem etc

Here is the solution....for now :

Put yourself the Intel default processor Power Limit 1 & 2 and Current Limit Wattage in your bios and you'll be good to go instead of your Asus optimised (Default settings) one.

Asus rog strix z790-E have a new bios update 2202 with intel power limits fixed to solve the cpu problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatboy7000