phonedog Lumia 2nd place !!!

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
someone needs to tell aaron how to multitask over there on phonedog he keeps acting as if doesn't know to hold the back arrow down to get the cards up instead he's like i have to push back back back back several times to get back to where i was. send the doggs on him lol... its also good to see lumia rising to the top there will be some tough competition in the next few weeks with all of the android kids being born between end of April beginning of may but hey we own it for now lets get to the top.

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
someone needs to tell aaron how to multitask over there on phonedog he keeps acting as if doesn't know to hold the back arrow down to get the cards up instead he's like i have to push back back back back several times to get back to where i was. send the doggs on him lol... its also good to see lumia rising to the top there will be some tough competition in the next few weeks with all of the android kids being born between end of April beginning of may but hey we own it for now lets get to the top.

I agree its so funny how the so called experts cant do a thing right lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo