Problem with Lumia 620 digitizer! How can I fix it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Problem with Lumia 620 digitizer!

Hello,

I recently bought a new digitizer for my Lumia 620 from ebay. It's not the cheap one but still I have trouble with it. The phone OS is 8.1 Cyan.

The problem is: The bottom of the screen about 3, 4 mm do not recognize my touch, instead if I touch the TOP 2, 3 mm it's recognized as if I touched the bottom of the screen. So if I have a button on the bottom of the screen and I touch the TOP of the screen it will activate the button.

This problem is because the Digitizer is not Original, or the calibration is wrong? If the calibration wrong can I do something with it?

The digitizer is from UK it was 20GBP, and the seller said that is original.

Czesky

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi , have you tried to do factory reset/soft reset? You can try to install another softwere from Lumia Recorvery tool because you probably got a version of Windows Phone that isn't working well on your phone.

Daniel Heim

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Yes I tried factory reset, I upgraded the phone recently because with wp8 the touch screen absolutely not responded to my touch. I tried the Nokia Care Suite test mode for test the touch display and I can see that, if I move my finger on the top of the screen the program draws the line to the top and the bottom too. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre