Razer Blade Pro with full HD display is (still) king of the 17-inch gaming laptops

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
razer-blade-pro-fhd.jpg

The 17-inch Razer Blade Pro with a full HD matte display makes the powerhouse gaming laptop more affordable without sacrificing too much.
Razer is known for its premium laptops, which is what justifies the $4,000 price tag of its crown jewel Razer Blade Pro with a 17-inch 4K Sharp IGZO display and NVIDIA GTX 1080 graphics card.
We reviewed that beast last year, but Razer now has a slightly toned-down version that costs "only" $2,399 (and it's on sale for $1,999 for the holidays). Take the hardware from the smaller Razer Blade 14-inch and put into the larger chassis of the Razer Blade Pro and you have this new, additional model. With a full HD matte (non-touch display) and a NVIDIA GTX 1060, you still get a competent 17-inch gaming laptop but save $1,600.
I've been using this model for the last few weeks, and I enjoy some aspects of it more than the pricier 4K model. It's also an excellent laptop for using Windows Mixed Reality (WMR). Here's my video review.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99